Covid-19 Safety MeasuresFusion hair takes the safety of our team and clients during these difficult times very seriously.
There will be strict measures put into place to ensure the salon is ready to welcome back everyone once the salon is back open. Hopefully, this will be 4th July 2020 which is the date we are working towards provisionally with government say so.
Telephone lines will be open from the next working day once that firm confirmation is given and our team will be working shifts with longer opening hours.
We will be minimising the amount of people we have in the salon at any one time so we can ensure your safety.
PLEASE READ OUR IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES BELOW:
Please read the safety measures we have put into place.
- All team members will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Clients will be asked to wear a face mask during their appointments.
- PPE will be changed in between each client.
- Gowns will be laundered after each visit, we will be using disposable capes, towels and gloves.
- There will be hand sanitiser as you come into the salon and at each working station and in the washroom.
- There will be a limited amount of clients in the salon at any one time – please arrive at the correct time you have been allocated. Please do not be late for your appointment as we have limited space and may not be able to do your service.
- Payment methods are as follows: Apple Pay / Bank transfer / Card payments / No cash.
- Our machines will be sanitised after each use.
- We can process your payment at your station and book your next visit so you don’t need to go to reception.
- Our team will be sanitising and disinfecting all areas after each visit and throughout your visit.This includes all equipment used by your stylist.
- All team members have a Barbicide Certificate for Covid-19 infection control.
- We will be working at the government guidelines distancing throughout your visit.
- There will be screen up at the backwashes and reception desk.
- There will be no magazines or refreshments at this time as we are reducing touch points to reduce infection.
- Please bring a bag to put your coat in or leave it in the car.
- Come to your appointment unaccompanied to reduce the amount of people in the salon, it’s one person per appointment at this time.
- If you or anybody in your household have symptoms of Covid-19 please rearrange your appointment at the soonest possible time.
- If you are classed as vulnerable please speak to us and we will try to find you an early appointment or late appointment time.
- If you haven’t been to our salon before or in the last 6 months you will need a patch test if you require a colour service.
- Our team will be working hard to maintain our usual high standards and give you the service you are familiar with before Covid-19.
These are temporary measures and we may change them at any time.
TEMPORARY OPENING HOURS
Sunday: 10 till 4
Monday: 9.15 – 8 pm
Tuesday: 9.15 – 8pm
Wednesday: 9.15 – 8pm
Thursday: 9.15 – 8pm
Friday: 9.15 – 8pm
Saturday: 9.15 – 4pm
CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call us on: 01706 281856 to make your appointment. Our stylists will be happy to assist you.
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 9.15am - 6pm
Wednesday - 9.15am - 7.30pm
Thursday - 9.15am - 9pm
Friday - 9.15am - 8pm
Saturday - 9.15am - 4pm
Sunday - Closed
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.